[Healeys] Starter cable termination

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 13:29:22 MDT 2013

Regarding the starter cable end terminal.
I believe I have found what I'm looking for. I have one from the same
location from a 1275 Sprite Midget which appears to be the same animal.Many
thanks to Richard Korn for pointing me in the right direction.

Anyone who needs a picture please feel free to contact me.

--
Michael Salter