[Healeys] Is this still the Healey list I have joint many years ago?

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 1 04:39:39 MDT 2013

Curt,

What are the manufacturing dates for your horns?  I will have to check
mine, but I think most are from the late 50s, early 60s.  I'm guessing
yours are earlier.  I'm wondering if Lucas started out painting both
diaphragms polychromatic grey and switched to painting one black later
to help the assembly folks differentiate them.

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php