[Healeys] Heater water valve

Stephen Hutchings s.hutchings at rogers.com
Sat Nov 9 14:58:16 MST 2013

I wonder, has anyone managed to replace the heater water valve in the car?
It looks to me like I can get a right angle screw driver in there,
and then loosen the heater hose from the other side of the bulkhead-
pulling through enough to get the valve out.
Having recently put together the whole dash- heater components, I'm
not keen to disassemble it. Sure, it looks easy in theory, but there
are bruised knuckles involved!
If I can't do it in the car, the hell with it, I'll bypass it until a
rainy day when I have nothing better to do.

Stephen, BJ8