[Healeys] Eagle Low Drag EType GT.

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Nov 7 10:32:23 MST 2013

I am afraid I am not the only one. Funnily enough they had made the same
mistake a few years earlier with the Jaguar MkI which was hastily
superseded by the MkII. Although in a different league the Italians did
a lot better. The best thing about the E-type was its rear suspension
and its then already old but rather advanced and beautiful engine. The
styling was an acquired taste that the yanks loved.
Kees Oudesluijs