[Healeys] Torquing Studs.2

richard mayor mayorrichard at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 18:58:36 MST 2013

Finger tight is the correct way to install studs to get the correct torque
without compromising anything.  I had this explained to me by my engine
builder many years ago. He was quite emphatic about this and not just about
the cylinder heads studs.  Sorry, I cannot remember the precise reason, but I
have heeded his advice ever since.
Richard