[Healeys] Rear shock bolts

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 4 16:18:56 MST 2013

I read sometime ago about using Allen head bolts to hold the rear shocks on a
BJ8 as it is near impossible to get tools into the tight areas.  As I am again
experiencing  loosening nuts, I would like to do something different. Anyone
else having trouble with loosening shocks. I have hardened washer and lock
wishers and two nuts on each bolts. I'm wondering if the bolts are stretching
(really only one has loosened). Would stainless be less likely to stretch?
Rich Kahn