[Healeys] front end clunk

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Thu May 30 04:28:37 MDT 2013

Happened to a MGB we were traveling with several years ago.  With the
splines in good shape and everything mounted on the correct side of the
car, the knockoffs should (self) tighten when you accelerate.  The
splines on the MG were so far gone that the when the driver braked, the
knockoff spun off and the front wheel went off on it's own.

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php