[Healeys] Concours Dunlop RS5 Tires and Wire Wheels Available-BJ

Dan Stromquist dan at warner-associates.com
Tue May 28 12:53:13 MDT 2013

I have a complete set of 4 ply Dunlap RS5 on refinished wire wheels that I
had balanced and mounted by a shop here in Mpls who specialize in that (Paul
Williams tire Co).  They are about 3 1/2 years old and I will not be
entering my car into any more concours events so I am selling the whole set.
They have about 100 miles on them and would be good for a concours show car.
There is also a matching spare for show only that is old.  If interested
please contact me off list.

Dan
E-mail: Dan at warner-associates.com
Bus: 952-831-1340 Ext 1