[Healeys] Fwd: how to restore 100/6 and AH Badges?

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Sat May 25 11:45:15 MDT 2013

Rich,

You might also check out Karla Maxwell, she is a good friend and lives a
few miles from me.  She is trained as a jeweler and has be doing Pebble
Beach quality cars for many years now.  I have done some Bakelite
restoration for her and have visited her well equipped and immaculate
workshop many times

http://www.maxwellenamels.com/

She did the *Austin-Healey Script *badge for my original 100  finned valve
cover.  It turned out perfect, but be warned Karla is not inexpensive, so
figure $200-300 for your average badge.

I've attached a few before and after photos.

Cheers,

Curt