[Healeys] BJ8 grill paint

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Fri May 24 15:26:45 MDT 2013

I agree with Steve's message on cleaning and prep with the resulting
longevity. The original AH supplier didn't worry to much about longevity.  The
original paint used on the grille surround was a quick coat of flattened
silver lacquer without any primer. Probably good for 10 years unless you
actually polish your grille surround regularly.
Aloha
Perry