[Healeys] 100M Pistons

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Thu May 23 10:23:39 MDT 2013

Thanks to all who have replied regarding the "M" pistons.
I should mention that I can't read the number on the skirt of the pistons
because they are still in an engine with the head off.
I can see that they are 0.040" OS but am trying to avoid disassembling the
engine further at this stage.

Michael S

--
Michael Salter