[Healeys] BJ8 Front bumper

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Sun May 19 21:01:22 MDT 2013

Looked at from that perspective it's probably a wash whether it would be more
trouble and expense to repair the paint and body work or the bumper and irons
after a fender bender. Actually in most cases you would have to deal with both
anyway. I chose not to bother with the bumpers when I built mine. There were
none included in the boxes of bits I built it from and the cost of new bumpers
and irons, if you could find any worth buying, made my billfold pucker. I even
had the holes in the rear shroud welded in. No trace of them shows. I like the
look for all the reasons mentioned in these posts.

Bill Lawrence
BN1#554