[Healeys] BT7 Windscreen bottom weather seal

Linwood Rose linwoodrose at mac.com
Fri May 17 19:14:55 MDT 2013

Memory fails, so I need some help. Must the windscreen in its chrome frame be
removed from the posts to install the lower seal between the windscreen and
the shroud or can I put the new seal on with the windscreen in the posts. No
big deal, just curious. My seal is in good shape but I have never been fully
satisfied with my initial fitting and would like to try again :-) with another
seal.

Lin

Lin Rose
1959 AN5 Bugeye - pure driving enjoyment, go-kart with a body.
1960 BT7 "The Bloody Beast" - owned since 1971, my first car and still have
it!
1964 Jag MKII - current project