[Healeys] brake fluid

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Wed May 15 13:49:02 MDT 2013

But what if it is a porous lid:___:):):):):):)-----just funning you-------

tom

---- Oudesluys <coudesluijs at chello.nl> wrote:

=============
Op 15-5-2013 15:16, Richard Ewald schreef:
> So a refractometer is what about $60?  A can of brake fluid is $3.

I have a refractometer lying about as part of my standard equipment in
my garage. Have it for years and years so it does not cost me anything.
I use it for brake fluid, coolant and several other fluids. I just
mentioned it because that way I proved that if you properly close the
lid on the container, you can keep brake fluid for years and years.
I presume you know how to properly screw the lid down on the container?

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl