[Healeys] Wing mirrors

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Tue May 14 15:52:34 MDT 2013

G'day

The Bellett GT has quite a following here and in Japan. One version (Bellett
GT-R of 1969) was fitted with a DOHC engine many years before other Japanese
(and others) cars were so fitted. Having driven one I can tell you that it
is a rocket.

Bellett were made by Isuzu when that company was making road cars. Isuzu
still exists and is the largest manufacturer of diesel engines and so
powered vehicles in the world. If you were to look under the bonnet of most
diesel powered cars you will find some contribution from Isuzu. I don't know
the percentage, but GM hold a commanding ownership of the company.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia