[Healeys] Wing mirrors

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Tue May 14 05:03:50 MDT 2013

Nor any ot the 14 of us with Healeys travelling all over France and parking on the streets and outside overnight.

tom

---- Oudesluys <coudesluijs at chello.nl> wrote:

=============
Op 14-5-2013 1:57, Alan Seigrist schreef:
> The Lucas style wing mirrors are maddening - vandals will break them off
> (I've had this happen a couple times - will happen in France for sure), and

I do not know how you got that idea. There is very little vandalism
going on in France compared to e.g the UK. Of course it can happen, as
in any country, but it certainly is not a certainty. The French love and
respect old cars. I drive down there about 5 to 15 times a year in
modern or classic cars. Never have had any problems.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

-
Suggested annual donation  $12.75