[Healeys] Wing mirrors

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Mon May 13 21:11:31 MDT 2013

G'day Bill

There are a few more countries besides the UK and Japan that have right hand
drive, including:

Afghanistan, Australia, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Caribbean (most), Cyprus,
Guyana, Suriname, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Macau,
Malaysia, Mozambique, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa, Singapore,
Thailand and the UK.

As you will have noticed most of the above were once part of the British
Empire or strongly influenced by the British.

In fact if you search long enough you will find that while 73 countries
drive on the right (LHD vehicles) there are 166 countries that drive on the
left (RHD vehicles).

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia