[Healeys] Wing mirrors

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Mon May 13 13:59:52 MDT 2013

FWIW, I use the detachable side mirror on my BJ8 and have it mounted on the vent window channel  I can roll the window up but not all the way--maybe 2 inches from the top.  Love it and it doesn't detract from the lines of the car.

tom

---- Oudesluys <coudesluijs at chello.nl> wrote:

=============
A left hand mirror is compulsory. Preferably a convex door mirror to
increase the angle of view. Also use one of those wide convex interior
mirrors that is clamped to the existing mirror.
Driving in France can be a whole new experience. It most certainly is
not as relaxed as in the USA. The rules of the road and road signs do
differ considerably from those in the USA. All to be found on the
internet or through the AAA. Use the back roads, less tiring, cheaper
and much more fun than the toll roads. Plenty of small hotels around for
decent money. You also need French government approved two alcohol
tests, they are compulsory.

Kees Oudesluijs
NL