[Healeys] Fwd: I feel like a idiot

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Fri May 10 08:17:14 MDT 2013

Nice thing, but looks worse than it is. If the block has not cracked, then
he should remove the old rivet, clean everything thorougly, apply some
sealant an the new rivet and put it back. If he fails first, try it again.
If the block is cracked though he should seek some pro help, and it might
be painfull...

Gergo