[Healeys] 100 engine prices

rrengineer.mike rrengineer.mike at att.net
Wed May 8 16:28:17 MDT 2013

The 100 head I have for my BN2 was cracked and repaired several years ago. B It has to be done correctly though. B It has to be brought up to temperature to put it in a martensite (sp?) condition before welding. B Not many experienced to do this kind of work. B I am told it does not crack again after that.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Sb" III, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone