[Healeys] help request

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 13:02:04 MDT 2013

Howdy all.
Now that I am mending from my surgery (the outcome was a complete success)
and I have informed of a continuation of my contract for another year, I am
turning my attention back to my car. I would like to join the caravan down
to Tahoe in June. I sure could use some help with getting my beast back on
the road. So If there are any listers in the Portland,OR area who have any
spare time, I could use a third hand or just someone to help drink a beer
with me while I work.
Please reply off list.
 I need to finish hanging my exhaust and double check my new harness
connections plus just do  a once over before I refire the engine.
 I would also like to install the amarcord in the boot and bolt down my
fuel tank.
cheers
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR