[Healeys] radiator drain tap

Bert Van Brande bertvanbrande at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 23:13:08 MDT 2013

Naaah, stealerships don't make much on car sales nowadays but service is
$130/hr around here and they clock really nice rounded hours. They don't need
no tools to speed that up, that's counter-productive to business!  Alternator
replacement was quoted as $930, most of this labor. Cost me $204 in parts to
do it myself. It all started with an Austin-Healey restoration and now I am
servicing and repairing 3 cars in my household!  Probably 4 very soon!  I'll
stop ranting here as I rather enjoy it.  ;-)

Bert