[Healeys] radiator drain tap

Bert Van Brande bertvanbrande at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 19:35:07 MDT 2013

I am already happy there is a drain tap on my BN2.

On my daughters 2005 Mini
Cooper there is no drain tap or valve, you need to take off the lower hose,
which you barely can get too to drain the coolant.  Why did I need to drain
the coolant?  To take of the top coolant hose to get to a broken alternator,
and oh yeah I needed to take off the outer bumper and the inner bumper
structure and move the radiator out a bit too.... Sigh, progress?  Still fun
to drive though!

Bert