[Healeys] Cool aftermarket stuff accepted in concours

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Thu May 2 16:01:45 MDT 2013

Kinda make you wonder how doctors use them doesn't it?")

---- Oudesluys <coudesluijs at chello.nl> wrote:

=============
I do dislike gloves, they are clumsy however thin they are, sweaty when
hot, awkward when operating small switches or your TomTom/Garmin etc.,
mobile phone, even the hands free variety, radio, odometer etc.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive