[Healeys] Cool aftermarket stuff accepted in concours

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Thu May 2 10:13:04 MDT 2013

<< On 5/2/2013 10:00 AM, Michael Salter wrote:

IMHO installing a woodrim wheel completely changes the patina of the
interior, particularly pre wood dash cars but it is the easy way out to be sure.  >>

Absolutely, Michael.

I would like to add that with Roger's persistence, KNOWLEDGE + "Strive for Right" <G>,
The Moss repros are VERY, VERY good these days, I'm told.  Haven't had one in hand lately,
but knowing Roger ........<VBG> ! ! !

Gary ? ? ?

Ed
BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey wearing a mid-Roger wheel DUE to purchasing [then driving 180
miles <G> <F> <G>] Hortense with Trafficator, 3 spokes and AIR <G>).