[Healeys] BN2 Interior

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu May 2 05:57:07 MDT 2013

Thanks to all who responded.  I learned a lot and because of the discussion I've decided to go with black leather/vinyl
with black piping (unless I hear it's not correct from an authority).  Turns out my dad doesn't like the white piping
anyway--he thinks all black is more elegant--and since the folks are springing for the interior for my birthday, well,
it's the way to go.

I'll also probably order the Moss kit.  Although there was mixed opinions on the quality we decided installation was
probably the deciding factor (the Hans Nohr story was the 'kicker').  Since Roger Moment has been advising on the carpet
I gotta believe it'll be decent at the least.

Thanks again to all who responded, and we can certainly keep the conversation going!

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net