[Healeys] Cool aftermarket stuff accepted in concours

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu May 2 05:47:42 MDT 2013

Just to be clear, a white or W/B car with black interior would have black piping?

I have a wood-rimmed steering wheel on my BJ8.  It's very timeworn and was on the car when I bought it 30 years ago.  By
all appearances it appears to be an original Derrington.  However, it's mounted 'Mercedes style,' with one spoke
pointing up.   This way, both the speedo and tach are easily visible when driving in a straight line (it always seemed
to me this should be the correct mounting).

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net