[Healeys] BN2 Interior

Randy Hicks Healey100M at gmail.com
Wed May 1 19:01:54 MDT 2013

Reno  or Carmine Red cars with black interiors had red piping

Black cars with Off-White (beige) interiors has black piping

Healey Blue (Healey Grey or Ice Blue) with dark navy interiors had Grey
piping.

There were probably some special orders but who knows. These are the only
contrasting pipings combinations that I know of.

Randy

On May 1, 2013, at 6:45 PM, Curtis Arndt <cnaarndt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Listers,
>
> Randy is correct, not all 100 interior colors had a contrasting piping; red,
green, black, and blue are examples.

> Off the top of my head, the only example of contrasting piping on a 100 is a
red car with black interior and red piping, but I will check the Guidelines
when I have a chance.