[Healeys] BN2 Interior

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Wed May 1 16:44:22 MDT 2013

Derek and Listers,

In 1992 at the 40th Anniversary Conclave in Breckenridge, Colorado - Hans
Nohr not only won a Concours Gold his BN7, he won best Concours Healey out
of a very impressive lineup to include a BN2 (100M) done by Rich Chrysler
that had a $15K custom interior done by Martin MacGregor.  Anyone familiar
with Martin's work knows how meticulous he was as a trimmer

Hans had a Moss interior installed by his long time trimmer!

Roger Moment has been working for several years now with Moss on their
Armacord for Big Healeys to get it as correct as possible.

Cheers,

Curt