[Healeys] 100 Service Manual trivia query

Bob robertlarson at att.net
Wed May 1 13:14:48 MDT 2013

WOW!!!

As the originator of the Query first let me say thanks to all those who took the
time to respond.  It sure generated far more list activity than I would have
anticipated.   I had printed out those with manual information and was starting
to make a summary that I would have posted.

However I have abandoned that effort.  Curtis's reply with assistance from Roger
Moment was far more concise and complete than the information I had
accumulated.   Nobody had mentioned that there were different color covers for
the Sept 1956 version and that was one of 2 Sept 1956 versions.   I'll consider
the answer complete fully recognizing the sources.

So once again thanks, and with SPECIAL THANKS to Curtis and Roger.

Bob
55 BN1