[Healeys] Healey on Ebay

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sun Mar 31 22:34:51 MDT 2013

<< On 3/31/2013 9:40 PM, David Lodge wrote:

Extremely handsome, IMNSHO!  >>

Alrighty then ! !  Such a 'forceful' statement <VBG> ! ! !

<< Still, I always was a sucker for that Art Deco stuff!  >>

Well it DOES "qualify" for that 'category, David ! !    LOL

<< I daren't show that to the wife, I still have to finish the BJ8!  >>

1st off, you prosed above sentance incorrectly <G> ! ! !  SHOULD have been:

"I still have to finish the BJ8 therefor I daren't show that to the wife."

But no matter.  Just go out and purchase the bits & parts required to
finish the BJ-8. Pay CASH, NO CCs! Contract what needs to be
contracted and pay CASH for it/them.  Again pay CASH, NO CCs !

NOW the die IS cast ! !

You MAY now show her the pics of the '38 Peugeot and EXPLAIN "gently"
that Transportation costs to
US Port of Export, Broker Fees, Export Taxes, Sea Shipping cost &
fees, Import Duties & Taxes, Broker Fees, and transportation costs &
Fees from UK Port of Entry to your Home would be AT LEAST FIVE (5)
times the price of the car ($1,000,000.00 USD) and CANNOT be financed;
MUST be CASH ! ! !

You are a HERO for thinking of Her and a HUGE HERO for be so
financially responsible ! ! !

Phew ! ! !

HTHs <G> !

Ed
Please visit MY site at: www.justbrits.com

PS:  Remember YOUR BJ-8 resto IS completely PAID for <VBG> ! ! !