[Healeys] 'Standard' Cars without heaters

Healey Bruce healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 26 10:06:15 MDT 2013

According to my BMIHT certificate, my BN7 (mfg 26-29 Sept 1960) was a Healey
Blue disc wheel car without heater and overdrive.  Interestingly, an
adjustable steering column was fitted.  When it was restored in 1989 (not by
me) it was given wires wheels, a heater, overdrive and a standard column.

Bruce
Brea, CA
1960 BN7