[Healeys] speaking of Jaguars

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Sat Mar 30 16:56:56 MDT 2013

Hi
I think it is when you have tightened the wheel too much too many times
the centre of the wheel gets destroyed and the spinner, which in reality
is a nut, bottoms out on the hub, which is a screw, you have to do
something to thighten the wheel to the hub. So instead of shortening the
screw, people machine the hat off of the nut.

Per in Sweden