[Healeys] New Project

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 16:46:37 MDT 2013

I have already got the "Original XK" and the "In detail" books and also a
few others. But books are only one thing. I would realy like to go in deep.
Maybe as deep as original fastners or original-style prepared leather. It
is a nice game for me as the car is in soo bad condition now, but
absolutely unmolested. It is a good candidate for a proper restoration.

Gergo