[Healeys] Tires for Healeys

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Mar 26 03:09:00 MDT 2013

Vredestein can deliver decent tires, not top of the bill but at least
reasonable. They belong in the cheaper tire category. In the past they
have had issues on Triumph TR4/5/6 and Austin Healey with balancing. Not
every tire but some just could not be balanced for some reason or
another. Replacing the tire usually solved the problem. The cause has
not been defined but may have something to do with not properly
overlaying cords in the sidewall.
Vredestein is an originally Dutch tire manufacturer based in Enschede NL
and nowadays is part of Apollo Tires Ltd. from India.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl