[Healeys] Tires for Healeys

akronzips at aol.com akronzips at aol.com
Mon Mar 25 19:18:37 MDT 2013

Healey Guys:

No one has mentioned vredestein tires? I found them on line for $159.00.
 I put 185x70x15 on my BT7 "H" rated. and I 'm very happy with them.
 They are just a super road handling  tire, as close to the Dunlop Gold Seal
as you can get.
The mounting and balancing is on you at you local or specialty shop  .
It cost me $40.00 to have them mounted ,balanced and brand new stems on
Minotaur mini lites

Who handles them and where can you locate them?
///  I have no affilation with these companies, or the tire  company listed
below////

   www.tiresbyweb.com carries the vredestein tires for $159.00  shipping by
area code cost me $42.00 (I purchased my tires here)
www.cokertire.com also carries them $160.00  (size 185/70/15) plus shipping
Also try www.Vulcantires.com
 These are good tires "H" rated
Just adding my two cents worth, watch a really neat commercial --->
www.vredestein.com

Howard
61 BT7 Tri-carb Rally Replica