[Healeys] Trafficator Control Head

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Mar 23 15:03:11 MDT 2013

I bought one a few years ago.  Decent quality, though some minor differences (probably not 100% interchangeable, but
can't say for sure).  Overall, had a more 'plasticy' look and feel than the original (maybe because it's made out of a
modern plastic instead of bakelite?).

It broke after a couple years in the usual fashion: quit cancelling.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net