[Healeys] transmission conversion

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Fri Mar 22 10:20:22 MDT 2013

Laurie,
Yes, indeed! I knew better than to discuss this with him & I must admit that
it bothers me just a bit, but the modification will be reversible. Every once
in a while I have to remind myself that it is my car! We live in a very small
community & everyone is known by the previous owner's house. So, for example,
we live in the "West's" house. My 100 will forever be know to me as Rich
Chrysler's 100, even though he never actually restored it.
Gary Hodson