[Healeys] Fwd: my photo's of my BT7interior carpet Healey

akronzips at aol.com akronzips at aol.com
Thu Mar 21 15:32:07 MDT 2013

From: akronzips <akronzips at aol.com

Subject: new photo's interior carpet Healey

Here is what I worked  with yesterday with Daryl Wagner owner of Automotive
Artistry in Hudson, Ohio.
I thought you might like to see the interior carpet placement. We glued the
jute backing material down before starting the carpet .We are not glueing the
carpet down. Easy removeal and drying incase the interior get wet. The car has
Lixard skin sound deadner sprayed on and also ceramic lizard skin for heat
deflection.

100 m was in for a tune up

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of P3150426_rear_seat_carpet.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of P3150427_side_carpet_,footwell,tunnel_jute_backing.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of P3150428_tranny_tunnel_screwed_down_jute_backing_applied.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of P3150429_driver_side_footbox_carpet_no_dead_pedal_yet.jpg]