[Healeys] Carb piston springs

E.A. Driver edriver at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 19 21:23:46 MDT 2013

The list Bob provided can be used in SU carburettors from 1.25 inches
through 1.75 inches.  To further quote
"Better engine performance is almost always available if light piston
springs are used (2.5 or 4.5 oz, for example)
and the needle sized to suit the spring"  and "Many engines have 2.5-4.6
oz fitted as standard."
Cheers
Ed
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan