[Healeys] Horsepower and Torque numbers - update

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 09:21:23 MDT 2013

As high as you can get!

In the UK that means using Shell V Power. It's rated at 99 octane. BP and a
few others have 97 octane but it is quite common to roll into a petrol
station now and find they only sell the basic grade of petrol which is  95
octane.

I can also use an additive for competition. Gets a bit expensive though.

Derek