[Healeys] Internet maps

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Mar 18 09:23:09 MDT 2013

Google Maps and similar sites should do the trick without issues.
However a small remote navigation system like TomTom or Garmin works
much better, especially in a classic car. You can use the same technique
with these sat. navs. I use a TomTom XXL or an older Garmin N|vi with
maps kept up to date for Europe and North America and it is bliss, saved
my marriage and is good for very relaxed driving. I had the full benefit
of the TomTom in Arizona, Nevada, California earlier in the year.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL