[Healeys] Internet maps

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Mon Mar 18 08:53:25 MDT 2013

I use mapquest.com quite a bit.  I click on GET DIRECTIONS, then type in my
starting address/location and my destination address/location and mapquest
plots the route (either shortest mileage or quickest time, whichever is
selected).  If I don't like its choice, I can change it by clicking on a
waypoint on the mapquest line and dragging it to where I want it.  It may
take several "adjustments" to get the map to show my desired route, but it
always works.  This is handy for determining driving mileage or times for my
intended route.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry