[Healeys] Original tire and wheel available

editorgary at aol.com editorgary at aol.com
Sat Mar 16 12:20:20 MDT 2013

 I'm cleaning some really old stuff out of the garage, and find that I've
still got the old spare tire and wheel that I pulled out of my 1959 BN7 when I
started to restore it. The interesting thing is that the tire is a 165x15
Roadspeed RS (Note, NOT RS4), which is still mounted on the original 48-spoke
wheel. To my knowledge, the wheel and tire weren't ever used, but of course
considering the age, this tire and wheel are only suitable for museum use.

I'd be happy to give them to anyone who wants to pay for the packing and
shipping.

Any interest...?

...Anyone?

Gary Anderson