[Healeys] agai;n the clunk

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Wed Mar 13 15:33:15 MDT 2013

Rich
I went back to your first emial on this subject.
"track down a soft clunk in the rear when I apply even slight brake pressure."
So substituting front for rear in the quote above with emphasis on soft clunk
and slight brake pressure I would look at the front brake pads for movement on
the locating pins. Been there years ago.
Aloha
Perry