[Healeys] Clunk again

Greg gmandas at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 12 22:03:39 MDT 2013

Newbie here who happens to be working on his brakes right now.

I had the thought that maybe your brake shoes are unevenly worn. Maybe, since
one is thinner than the other, when you hit the brakes the shoes try to center
themselves and because one is thinner than the other the piston slams all the
way to one end of the hole with a clunk.

Greg

Sent from my iPad