[Healeys] 26.5mm Iridium plugs in AEC960 head - xpost

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Mar 7 23:49:35 MST 2013

Keep the money in your pocket. These iridium plugs do not add anything
to your car and certainly not better combustion, more miles to the
gallon or more power. They just drain your wallet. Initially they will
improve matters, but that happens with any new set of plugs. I have
tried several times with various cars and the outcome is always the
same: No improvement beyond "just a set of new plugs".
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl