[Healeys] Front disc conversion - picture gallery

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 06:11:01 MST 2013

Thank you Steve!
As always, I just love the way you document, and share, your innovations.
One question - what was the increase in braking efficiency over a BJ8 caliper?
Whatever measure you have - pad size, seat of pants driving - don't do any
more work, just curious. And which dia master cyl did you use?
Thanks again, I really admire your attention to detail in providing this info.
Thank you & Well done!!!
Sincerely.
Chris
www.myaustinhealey.com