[Healeys] Fwd: SLO winter + sorta Off Subject= New Stingray

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sat Mar 2 15:35:50 MST 2013

  I  rec'vd the following in my "Healeys (only)" folder:

<quote>
Your mail to 'Healeys' with the subject         SLO winter + sorta Off
Subject= New Stingray
The reason it is being held:         Too many recipients to the message
</quote>  ? ? ?

Oddly enough (at least to me) is that I have NOT gotten one for
"Spridgets" nor "9issa" ? ! ?