[Healeys] Source for Sidescreen parts?

Alan Garrison a2garrison at charter.net
Sun Jun 23 13:03:43 MDT 2013

Ron

When I rebuilt my sidescreens 15 years ago I used the following stem bumpers
from Steele Rubber Products (steelerubber.com):

#33-0507-62 for the sidescreen bumper

#33-0349-87 for the bracket bumper

You'll have to trim off the ends of the stem to make them fit. I attached
the sidescreen bumper with a #5 S.S. Phillips Truss Head sheetmetal screw.

I can't help on a source for the drip ledges.

Alan Garrison
BN6